Position : Chief of Staff - Database
Idera, Inc. brands deliver the B2B software tools that technical users trust most. From database administration to application development, test management, and DevOps, our solutions help businesses do more with less. Idera, Inc. is growing rapidly, both organically and through acquisition, and we are looking for a rising star to join our world-class team. Location is flexible anywhere in the United States.
What is the opportunity?
- We are seeking a Chief of Staff that wants a career growth opportunity. This role reports directly to the General Manager of Database Tools.
- This position is both operational and strategic. Specific functions will include (i) leading mission-critical special projects, as identified by the General Manager, (ii) executing growth and operating initiatives, (iii) obtaining data, analyzing it, and summarizing findings, (iv) identifying opportunities for improvement, and owning the execution of those opportunities and (v) learning the intricacies of the business model with a career development path to becoming a Brand General Manager.
- The ideal candidate can demonstrate they are highly-analytical, resourceful, persistent, take initiative, and possess excellent communication skills. Examples of roles you may have held while building these skills include: investment banking, consulting, private equity, or any number of operational roles at a software company.
- Familiarity with software company operations is a plus.
Required profile for job ad : Chief of Staff - Database
What does it take to succeed?
- A Learner’s Mindset: Desire to learn and adapt in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Focus on Results: Results matter. Idera rewards those who deliver
- You should be a self-starter that is motivated by achieving outstanding results.
- Strong Analytical Skills: You must know how to ask the right questions of data, and the persistence to obtain and present the data in a clear way.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication: You write clear emails, create organized and compelling PowerPoint slides, and can lead a team call.
- Resourcefulness/Persistence: An ability to identify opportunities and find a way to get things across the finish line.
- Familiarity with the Software/Technology Industry: While not required, this is a huge plus.
- Qualities: Tenacious and hungry. Exceptional ability to prioritize. Quick learner with the ability to execute following instructions. Not intimidated by getting thrown into the deep end.
Job criteria for job ad : Chief of Staff - Database
- IT, software engineering, Internet
- Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International
TestRail is the only platform that empowers QA teams to build, connect, and optimize all of their testing processes. TestRail’s Quality OS centralizes test management and gives you visibility into your entire quality operation. With complete control over your testing, you’re equipped to build repeatable, scalable workflows that integrate with the rest of your DevOps pipeline. And, with a unified platform that integrates with your DevOps pipelines, you can share testing timelines, data, and insights across your whole organization. Lift your team out of chaos and toward faster, frictionless releases. TestRail – Orchestrate testing, elevate quality.
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below
This vacancy has been closed