Position: HR Lead (Manager) Type: FULL TIME
Category: Human Resources
Jobs at: Alistair Logistics Zambia
Deadline of this Job: Duty Station: Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
20 March 2023
To coordinate all day to day HR activities in the area and provide HR support for efficient operations in the business. Also, being a champion in living the company values in order to create a desirable organizational culture.
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• In charge of efficient day to day HR operations.
• Preparing monthly HR reports for the Area.
• Managing the Human Resource Information Systems.
• Supervise the HR. Asst. including setting up his/her KPI’s and ensuring all HR related documents are in compliance with policies and standards.
• Oversee the work of the support staff.
• Administering the pay-roll in close liaison with the Accounts department.
• Maintaining and monitoring the headcount.
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the Management.
• Labour Relations and Legal Compliance
• Interpreting and effectively apply various aspects of the HR policies, rules and regulations, including Zambia labour law.
• Driving and expediting disciplinary process and procedures in Liaison with Compliance Head or consultants.
• Drafting employment contracts and coordinating smooth termination with support from Compliance Head or consultants.
• Employee Engagement
• Coordinating team-building activities for all teams in Zambia.
• Providing guidance, counseling and welfare support to staff.
• Promoting Alistair group values as a tool to shape the company culture.
• Coordinating and conducting exit interviews with staff to determine the reason for separation.
HRM or Related Degree.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
• Minimum 5 to 10 Years Work Experience.
• Fluent in English (both oral and written)
• Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office.
• Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a young company.
• Strong communication and administration skills.
• Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Law.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
This vacancy has been closed