Position : Ops Specialist Marketing
Responsible for the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials, advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits, or other promotional materials as well as coordinating with creative agencies on campaigns and conferences.
- Creative development and excellence with Advertising, Media, Digital agencies.
- Work with the Brand Team, to ensure BCX brand guidelines are adhered too.
- Engage with BCX appointed creative agencies, to ensure the BCX standard of creative excellence is achieved with all local creative campaigns.
- Provide support for the creative development of campaigns from the development of the creative brief through to completed production.
- Liaise with the marketing functional teams to develop local extensions and in-country initiatives when appropriate.
- Implement a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Implement an Account Based Strategy
- Diligently attend appropriate conferences/ seminars/ training courses to stay abreast of developments within the communication industry.
- Establish and maintain a database of marketing/ communication stakeholders.
- Update the industry events calendar on a monthly basis.
- Align marketing activities with the sales pipeline.
- Drive thought leadership through the publication of articles, interviews etc
Required profile for job ad : Ops Specialist Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in broad marketing & communication disciplines in an ICT environment, as well as event management and B2B marketing is required.
Core Functional Skills & Knowledge:
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
- Social Media Management
- Business Acumen
- Event Management
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- NQF 6: 3 year Degree/Diploma/National Diploma
Job criteria for job ad : Ops Specialist Marketing
- Marketing, communication, media
- 3D 2D
- marketing communication
- digital marketing
- brand management
- marketing strategy
- event management
CX (Business Connexion) is one of Africa’s leading integrators of innovative information and communication technology (ICT) solutions and has delivered practical and cost-effective solutions to governments and businesses across Africa since the mid-eighties. The more than 7,000-strong team of ICT professionals, which are based in offices across Africa and the UK, have an extensive track record of delivering solutions to African governments, utilities, parastatals and the private sector across Africa.
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below
This vacancy has been closed