Who We Are: On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company. Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing. THE ROLE The Travel Consultant provides athletic travel support for our collegiate clientele providing the highest personal service to coaches, athletes, and staff members. The ideal candidate is dependable, and punctual with domestic and international group and individual travel experience. Fully remote, working in the United States. The required hours for this position are from 8am-5pm PST, Monday through Friday. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange all aspects of athletic individual travel including GDS domestic and international air, hotel,
and car bookings
- Arrange all aspects of athletic team travel including group contract air, group hotel block, and charter bus bookings.
- Obtain travel approvals and provide trip planners.
- Manage group hotel and bus invoicing to meet monthly deadlines.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Sabre GDS with preferred five years travel agency experience.
- Air, car, and hotel booking experience.
- Knowledge of airline exchanges, individual and group pricing records.
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to produce accurate work under stress of ticketing deadlines.
- Fast thinking and professional customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- Proven competence in managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
CORE VALUES As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity in thought, team, and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you want to be treated.
COMPENSATION Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan. On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices. Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief. Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: