Position : Account Manager
We are looking for profiles and CVs of Account Managers that we will send to our large account customers for their future recruitment needs.
- Overseeing customer account management ;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships ;
- Track key account metrics ;
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value ;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements ;
- Handle client complaints ;
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product ;
- Ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied ;
- Improve the overall customer experience.
Required profile for job ad : Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field ;
- Proven account management or other relevant experience ;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills ;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills ;
- Excellent active listening skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Account Manager
- Education, training
- IT, software engineering, Internet
- Temporary work, recruitment
- Ashanti - Brong Ahafo - Central - Eastern - Greater Accra - Northern - Upper East - Upper West - Volta - Western
AFRICAWORK is a recruitment service provider specialised in finding the right skills and talents in Africa. Since its creation in 2012, AFRICAWORK supports its clients and partners by helping them find the best resources for their organisations.
Present in 37 countries in Africa, AFRICAWORK has experienced teams of HR consultants, recruiting platforms in each country and a large CV library of over 3 million professionals.
Our mission is to accompany companies throughout their recruitment projects until their completion, and to make human capital the vector of their growth. Our ability to allocate the right resource to each context allows us to respond quickly and efficiently to their needs.
Professionals, candidates, register on our recruitment site to be contacted for a job opportunity or an assignment!
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.africawork.com
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below